Sunday, March 28, 2010

Funny Christmas Cartoon: Toes Up

I was working on some birthday ideas the other day and ran into a block. It is customary in these situations to switch gears and focus on some other subject for a while. This was one of the thinks that came from that re-focus. I know Christmas, snow, snowmen and all of those things winter are a ways off right now but I thought I would visit it a little early this year. Besides that…..political cartoons seem to be another focus of mine as of late for some reason and I find that if I do too many of them at one time it makes me feel like I need to puke or at the very least stop drawing altogether for a while which leaves me with way to much free time in which to get in trouble other ways so Christmas, snowmen and dogs that need to relieve themselves is where I find myself today. Enjoy the cartoon and have a great day.