Thursday, January 14, 2010

Twitter Cartoon: Twitter-Holic Anonymous



I got the idea from this twitter cartoon as I was thinking about habits and how they form. I mean both good and bad habits. I read something some time ago that it is generally believed that habits tend to form from repetition of a certain act or someone telling you or you telling yourself something over and over again until it somehow becomes your reality. It was in this line of thinking that I though O.K….so if someone is forced to use only 140 characters to communicate there thoughts, how long does it take before that limit translates to a persons reality. I was thinking about texting as an example, you know the LOL, BFF type stuff. You can hear people using these types of text talk abbreviations in their normal everyday conversations. I think there is even a dictionary for the abbreviations now as well. Anyway, that’s kind of where the idea for this twitter cartoon came from. Enjoy the cartoon and have a great day.