Friday, January 15, 2010

Cartoon Rabbit: Down the Rabbit Hole



I had the idea for this little rabbit cartoon as a result of just doodling the other day and after starting the rabbit, I just started adding to it. In other words it kind of took shape while I was goofing around with it. As I finished the rabbit dressed in army gear I started to wonder about the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. More to the point, I could not remember the name of the rabbit in "Alice in Wonderland" so I looked it up and as far as I could find from the little bit of research I did, the white rabbit didn’t really have a name. The character was known as only the white rabbit. I was then thinking how the dialogue might change if I plugged my little rabbit character into the story and this was the result. Enjoy and have a great day.