Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Funny Coffee Cartoons: Tyranna-Caffeineus-Rex



This coffee cartoon comes as a result of surfing around on the web and settling in on reading about dinosaurs. I have always like dinosaurs since I was a kid. I used to try a draw them but never had much luck making them look as cool as they did in the picture books. The cartoon came as a result of reading about dinosaurs and me forgetting to buy coffee during my last trip to the grocery store. I thought, if there were such a thing as a Tyranna-Caffeineus-Rex….how would he react to an empty cup of Java….I know how I feel about it so I figure his reaction might not be all that different. Anyway, went to the store and remembered the coffee this time so all is well for tomorrow morning. Enjoy and have a great day.


Check out da Mug