Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Funny Cartoon Character: Who Moved My Cheese?



I was goofing around again and came up with this character which I drew because I was thinking about one of my favorite cartoons “Pinky and the Brain” and one of my favorite characters in that cartoon "Pinky". I'm not sure why but I think it has something to do with the way his mind works or doesn't work depending on depending on how you approach it. I've not seen the cartoon for a while but luckily there is YouTube and lots of clips for me to watch.




 Anyway, that combined with the saying “Who moved my cheese?”, something made popular by Spencer Johnson and his book of the same title made me think of this idea.



I figured that my little character would have a little more attitude about his cheese being moved. I also figured it would make for a funny coffee mug in the work place.


Enjoy and have a great day.