Thursday, January 7, 2010

Funny Cartoon: Politics as Usual Suspects



I did this political cartoon as a result of some talk about our current President and how in many speeches he either directly or in a round-about way blames his predecessor for a lot of the things going on which some of them are and some are not. I thought about it for a while and it occurred to me that it is just common practice for administrations to blame the one before them at least for a while or at least as long as they can get away with it. It got me thinking about this question…..What is a leader? I know what that means to me and it is most likely different for everyone depending on values, priorities, beliefs and a lot of other things rolled up in there. It was somewhere around that time that this political cartoon popped into my head. There are more people in this cast but I just put the three in there for space on the page reasons. Hope it gives you a smile and have a great day.


DBU7NCQR2QJC