Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Funny Cartoon: PC Insanity




This P.C. insanity cartoon came as a result of all the chatter surrounding the kid who attempted to take down the plane in Detroit. The chatter I’m talking about is the stuff like “the system worked” oh wait I mean “there was a systemic failure”. Then toss in the media and all their speculations, blame game, meetings on who was at fault, reports and evaluations, meetings on where to tighten security protocol, should this guy be tried as a criminal or a enemy combatant, bla…..bla…..bla….bla…bla. I can tell you one thing I know for certain, it gave me a headache. After taking a couple of aspirin and thinking about it for a while something occurred to me and that was “Man….I would not want to be a TSA person.” What a tough job that must be trying to decide who to take a closer look at or not, especially these days. I came up with this political correctness insanity cartoon as a result of all the stuff surrounding this incident bouncing around in my head. Enjoy and have a great day!