Monday, December 7, 2009

Funny Climate Change Cartoons: Climatology Math


I got the idea for this cartoon as a result of all the buzz about “Climate Gate”. How funny, there goes that sensationalism again. Anyway, I thought about all the allegations over these e-mails and the multiple requests for information from these clowns across the pond and thought there must be some truth to it only because of this one simple thing. If climate change or global warming is happening at such an alarming rate, why the secrecy, why would there be a problem with giving up or showing any data that supports this theory. I just don’t get it. It seems so simple to me but that’s just me. Not giving it up just gives the opposition more fuel in my opinion. I then started to venture down the path of the opposition. How did these “scientists” get to the point where they thought it would be a good idea to risk their credibility if that is indeed the case? Where and why would they learn such poor habits? This cartoon is just a visual on that thought process. Enjoy and have a great day.