Saturday, December 5, 2009

Funny Christmas Cartoons: Guard Dog on Duty


I had this funny Christmas cartoon idea as a result of thinking about dogs in general and how they thought about the whole Christmas holiday thing. This cartoon came as a result of that thought and the recent party crashing incident at the White House. You might ask what those two things have to do with each other. Nothing on the surface but some of the media has been reporting it as a “break-in” and I think that is kind of silly. When I think of a “break-in”, I think robbery, theft, bypassing alarms and things like that. Not walking through the front door like you lived there or something. Don’t get me wrong, what those two did, if indeed they did “party crash” a State dinner is possibly one of the least intelligent things I have seen this year so far but “break-in”?, come on media, the sensationalism is getting a little old. Anyway, it was the phrase “break-in” that got me thinking “What would a dog think or do when Santa came down the chimney? That is how this goofy Christmas cartoon clip came to life. Enjoy and have a great day.