Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Funny Climate Change Cartoons: Seasons Change



This cartoon was a result of a conversation I had with someone. It has been a little cold and rainy for a couple of days and while I was working my real job, a customer and I where discussing the weather and they said that they missed the change of seasons that happened when they lived in the mid-west. The changing of the leaves in fall was the biggest reason for this persons liking of the change of seasons. The cartoon idea came when this customer spoke about having to move to a warmer climate due to the climate changes and how they affected them health wise. The words “climate change” ,due to it’s prevalence in the news this week, and “change of seasons” bounced around in the back of my head for a while and this is what ended up as the result. As always, enjoy the cartoon and have a great day.