Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Funny Health Reform Cartoons: Healthcare for Christmas


I got the idea for this cartoon from two video clips bouncing around upstairs in the empty space between my ears. The first one was the clip were then candidate Obama I believe was talking about his ideas and plans for a Cap and Trade piece of legislation were he openly says that he knows that his ideas would necessarily inflate energy costs due to coal and other energy producers having to upgrade their plants and that cost would be passed on to the consumer. Video Clip. Then there is the clip were Nancy Pelosi talks about her hopefulness that Healthcare reform can be given to America as a Christmas gift. Video Clip. I had seen the clip on Cap and trade a long time ago and then this one on the healthcare reform being a Christmas gift and the two of them collided in the back of my head to form this cartoon idea, gave me a heck of a headache too. Anyway, that’s where this idea came from. Enjoy the cartoon and have a great day.