Thursday, November 19, 2009

Funny Christmas Cartoons: Bar Hopping

I was sitting there watching a football game the other night when I got the idea for this cartoon. I was enjoying a couple of beers and some holiday commercial came on. I started thinking “I wonder if Santa and the elves partake in a beer from time to time. You know, after hard day of making toys for low wages……wait possibly no wages….just room and board and some food from time to time. Wow….it’s no wonder that Hermie, that elf from the movie, “Rudolf the red nose reindeer”, wanted to be a dentist. Video Clip. Anyway, I would think they would pick up a beer from time to time. Then I thought I wonder what would happen if the bunch of them went out on the town like a bunch of frat boys looking for a party and went bar hopping after one of those tough days making toys. One of the results of that thought process was this cartoon. Enjoy the cartoon and have a great day.