Saturday, November 21, 2009

Funny Thanksgiving Cartoons: It’s a Turkey Economy

I had the idea for this cartoon as a result of a few thoughts bouncing around in my head. I was watching the news the other day as the employment or unemployment, (depending on whether you are a glass half full or a glass half empty type of person), numbers where being talked about. There was no significant movement according to the reporting which was not a big surprise; at least to me it was not a big surprise. I got to thinking about it and remembered seeing a guy on the median asking for money and thought to myself “I wonder how much worse it will get before it gets better?” Not really having an answer to that question…..I thought about the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday and having some turkey and stuff that day when all of these thoughts kind of bounced into each other and the result was this cartoon. Enjoy the cartoon and have a safe and happy thanksgiving holiday.

Funny Thanksgiving Cards