Saturday, January 2, 2010

Funny Obama Cartoons: Twitter Frustrations



I thought of this funny Obama cartoon as a result of a funny bit I heard on a radio talk show where the discussion was about speeches and the overuse of certain words by speech writers for the different presidents. The first example that was given was President Bush where there was a montage of different speeches and the word “comprehensive” was played over and over again. I thought it was pretty funny myself, then they moved on to President Obama and analyzed his speeches and so far it looks like the word “unprecedented” is going to be the word that ends up in a montage sometime later in his presidency. Anyway, I was thinking about it and imagining how difficult it would be to say or talk about something that would qualify as something “unprecedented” while using twitter. I think it would be a challenge. I’m not sure why I thought about it like this but I did and this funny Obama cartoon was the result. Enjoy and have a great day.