Sunday, January 3, 2010

Funny Birthday Cartoon: Birthday Cluelessness


I had the idea for this funny birthday cartoon as a result of my own Birthday that passed this last year. The reason I had the idea was because I had forgot it was my birthday until family and friends decided to remind me of it that is. I woke up and it was a day like any other with tons of things I wanted to get done. I didn’t feel any older or anything that happens when that day of the year comes around. I have to say that after the kindness of the all Happy Birthday’s from friends and family which I appreciated my focus changed a little to “My goodness where has the time gone?” so I thought what if I was clueless about my birthday like I had been that morning. Would I feel better? I don’t have any clue because it will never happen that all my very cool friends and family let that happen, a fact that I am very grateful for. Anyway, that line of thinking and circumstances it what led to the creation of this funny birthday cartoon. Enjoy and have a great day!