Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Birthday Cartoon: Birthday suit



I came up with this birthday cartoon while working on birthday card ideas for my other site and tried to apply it to a card but it just doesn’t really work for me. I did something similar to this idea on a card late last year and I wasn’t sure about that one either. I do like the way this cartoon turned out, just not for a birthday card though.

I’m not sure why I seem to be obsessed with making this idea work but I’m sure it is going to pop up again in the future. I know this because as I am writing this I just had another idea along the birthday suit line. I guess there will be some more to come for the birthday suit idea. Some day I will get it to a place I like it.

The one thing that can be counted on is that I will be posting these goofy cartoons surrounding this idea of a birthday suit until I feel it has been conquered. Until then, I hope everyone gets at least a little chuckle out of this one and any that may come in the future. Enjoy and have a great day.

This cartoon is free to use as content for your website as long as a credit in the form of a link is given.

Link Example:
Cartoon provided by “Ira Coffin” at http://nopolymon.blogspot.com/ or
Cartoon provided by “Ira Coffin” at http://www.zazzle.com/nopolymon