Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Funny Christmas Cartoons: Working Christmas Eve


I had the idea for this Christmas Holiday cartoon from looking at the schedule in the break room. I work in an industry that pretty much goes twenty four hours a day, three hundred-sixty five days a year. I was thinking about the holiday season coming up and reflecting the last couple of seasons when I had to work most of the holidays because I happen to be one of the lowest on the totem pole with not much hope of parole. Anyway, I was thinking about how many of them I would have to work this year and the cartoon idea came to me. There are some of those out there directly tied to these holidays that if they took them off, the holiday would come to a crashing halt. I thought, wow…..they probably have family and stuff; I wonder what a conversation would be like at their house just before the big day. I went down this idea path a while until I set my mind on this cartoon idea. I jotted it down on an old receipt I had in my pocket and started my shift at the grind. Enjoy and have a great day.

Funny Christmas Cards

Funny Christmas Mugs