Thursday, January 21, 2010

Get Well Cartoon: New Doctor


I was working on some other cartoons when this get well idea slapped me in the back of the head like my fourth grade teacher used to do when I was not paying attention. I’m not sure if it was legal but it certainly explains a lot. I was thinking about hospitals and some of the experiences that I have had in them. I have been fortunate enough to have had some really good physicians but I started to think about it a little and “What if that were not the case?”

I started to think about the possible conversations that might take place in a medical situation. This was one of those conversations between a nurse and the doctor during surgery. Maybe this is really why you get put to sleep during surgery. Kidding….ha! ha!

I also had some other ideas but this one struck me as something a little more appropriate and not so over the top sarcastic and well…..in some respects….just down right cruel. I hope you enjoy this get well cartoon and have a great day.

This cartoon is free to use as content for your website as long as a credit in the form of a link is given.
 Link Example:
Cartoon provided by “Ira Coffin” at http://nopolymon.blogspot.com/ or
Cartoon provided by “Ira Coffin” at http://www.zazzle.com/nopolymon