Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Cartoon: Cranky Elf

I was sketching the other day and ended up with this as one of the sketches I liked because I was thinking of the whole elves making toys at the North Pole. Paparazzi were one of the other things that was bouncing around up there as well. I thought….what would the elves do if the paparazzi were around constantly snapping photos trying to catch one of them doing something un-elf like so they could sell it to the OMG’s, PEOPLE’s, and Tabloids of the world? Answer…..I really have no idea but I thought this guy was heading in the right direction. I ended up putting the design on some Zazzle gear in hopes of raising some funds for the “Elf Awareness Fund”, an organization dedicated to bringing about awareness of elves and their desire for privacy.  Did you catch the irony…..I’ll say it again, “An organization dedicated to bringing about awareness of elves and their desire for privacy.” Anyway, I’m just kidding about the “Elf Awareness Fund”, no such thing as far as I know….I’m just looking to make a few bucks for myself and hopefully entertain a few people as well. That’s it for that….hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday’s.