Saturday, October 23, 2010

Basic Dragon Animation-Humorzone Cards Dragon

I was goofing around with basic animation this morning and decided to give my Humorzone Cards Dragon logo a little upgrade using Photoshops animation feature. I found that this animation feature comes in handy for simple animations for things like logos and Banner ads. I added a couple of examples of the former mentioned below.


This is and example of how using basic animation can give your banner ads a little something extra in order to grab some attention. I think it is possible to over do the animations and something like this seems to be somewhere between just enough and too much at least in my opinion. I guess time will tell but so far traffic has gone up on this site although conversions remain the same. Like I said prior, time will tell.



This is an example of a sort of full page ad I have been using. I thought I would just use the animation to give life to some of the text rather than the dragon logo. Again....we will see how it works out but so far so good.

Have a great Day!