Saturday, January 23, 2010

Twitter Cartoon: Tweet Restitution







I had the idea for this twitter cartoon about the same time I came up with another one I called “Twitter-holic”. I just got around to finishing it up today is the only reason I haven’t posted it sooner.

The idea came from thinking about twitter and the “tweeting” thing. I am not sure why but whenever I here someone say they are “tweeting”, the corners of my mouth loose some of there gravitational pull resulting in a smile. It just makes me laugh a little inside. Like I said…..I have no idea why.

Anyway, birds tweet so I thought about birds tweeting in the park on the roof…etc…..etc….and then I thought what if a bird decided to get a lawyer…..I mean why not? There have been much sillier lawsuits out there……I mean there has to have been especially when I look at my lawn mower and it has a sticker on the side of it that says something to the affect of “Danger…..keep all body parts away from blade while in operation.” You know there is some legal reason for that warning because of some mental Hercules out there. I always find it amazing how reality takes a vacation the moment some lawyers get involved so there you have it, birds sewing twitter for copyright infringements. Enjoy and have a great day.

This cartoon is free to use as content for your website as long as a credit in the form of a link is given.

Link Example:
Cartoon provided by “Ira Coffin” at http://nopolymon.blogspot.com/ or
Cartoon provided by “Ira Coffin” at http://www.zazzle.com/nopolymon