Saturday, October 17, 2009

Halloween Cartoon Character: Mel the Mummy



Meet Mel, He is a Mummy from the “Death Valley”. He is a character that I had made a while ago and one of the leading roles in a comic strip I’m still thinking about doing called “Death Warmed Over”. During the time that I have been thinking about the strip he has gotten a few modeling gigs through his agent “Count kid-u-la”. The Un-dead are a pretty tight group as it turns out. Anyway, I let him know that given the length of time it has taken me to determine if he will score a staring roll in my comic strip, I would do him a solid and throw up some of his products on the Blog. He let me know that it would be fine for now but I’d better give him an answer by the fall next year because he is being considered for an animation deal and if I didn’t get my butt in gear he would have to take it, if offered. The Un-dead are also pretty serious about their careers as well. Enjoy and have a great day.