Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Political Cartoon Humor, “Date Night” with the Obama’s

I received the cartoon idea from someone I know. I only do other peoples ideas occasionally because I figure that they are not my idea but this one as well as a couple of others along the way struck me as something I just needed to do. After listening to the news reports on the “Date Night” It seemed relevant to me. You had one side of the media fawning over it a little and the other side railing about the cost and the economy and a host of other things but it was the cost side that brought this cartoon to life because of the comical angle of it. The Obama’s being intelligent people obviously knew there would be some kind of media attention on it, both positive and negative, or maybe they didn’t (who knows, who cares.) The point is that they probably did know and did it anyway which fits nicely into the premise of the cartoon. Enjoy and have a great day.

Humorzone Shopping