Monday, May 18, 2009

Political Cartoon Humor, Speaker Pelosi….I shall not tell a lie.


I happen to be watching the day that Speaker Pelosi gave her very interesting press conference. I have no idea weather she was telling the truth or not the only thing I could surmise as she stumbled and bumble through it was that she was extremely nervous about something. I have only seen her in a couple of other press type situations and thought she was a confident speaker but I have not a clue what happened last week. It did seem out of character for her. Anyway, since it seems to be “in” to say that people are misleading people all the time on Capitol Hill and the out of character performance by Speaker Pelosi I did this cartoon. Sometimes I wonder if this stuff will ever stop…..probably not but I still wonder. I guess on a selfish note, given that I enjoy doing cartoons like this, I should just be thankful that it does. Hope you enjoy the cartoon and have a great day.