Saturday, May 23, 2009

Political Cartoon Humor, Democrats and Republicans, A lot like sibling rivalry


I was watching or I should say listening to the news this past week and some of the press on Nancy accusing the intelligence community of lying or at a minimum constantly misleading. I know that is suppose “misleading” is suppose to be something other than “lying” but the words are synonymous in my dictionary. I did not hear much from the rest of the democrat pool so I assume that they feel the same as the speaker, not sure. Then the republican machine comes out and all but says that Nancy is lying by asking for an investigation of the matter which last I heard was shot down. It’s all very interesting in a political maneuvering sort of way but I think the bottom line is that we the public and our needs are falling out of sight with all of this sibling rivalry going on. Is 2010 the time to hit the reset button on our elected officials? I guess time will tell. That is some of the thought process that went into the creation of this cartoon. Enjoy and have a great day.