Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cartoon Humor, Working stiff files (part 2)


Here is another installment of the working stiff files. This one comes to us from a place I was about three years ago, a place that many people have been or are currently at today. Yes, the dreaded micro-manager…..the guy who can’t do the work themselves but knows exactly how, when and why you should do it. I always thought that was ironic in nature. I think back to a time when I was required to do be on a conference call on Christmas day to talk about some technical stats that I could not have any effect on that day because no one else but the management was working that day. Long story short I ended up in a place that my cell did not work and missed the call. Oddly enough, nothing ever happened as a result except the birth of this cartoon. Hope you enjoy it and have a great day.

Coffee Cup

Humorzone Shopping