Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cartoon Humor, Father’s Day Humor-Bank Bailout Blues


I came up with another installment of father’s day humor that may be more for the times. I’ve had to cut back on my son’s endless spending habits as well as my own and this cartoon is a result of that having to curb spending. I know, I know. The exercise of not continuing to live in a dream world of endless money and slobbering spending on plastic is not the current way our government is handling things and probably has knocked my “cool” rating down a couple of notches, but I have to do what I have to do. If I could print money and get away with it like our treasury or borrow money from a country like China….Oh sorry they are re-evaluating there lending practices, then maybe I could be “cool” again but I’m just not comfortable with that level of risk yet. Best wishes to all. Enjoy the cartoon and have a great day.

Greeting card Beer Mug Coffee Mug T-shirt

Humorzone Shopping