Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Political Cartoon Humor, The Audacity of Hope-ocrisy


I had the idea for this cartoon a little while ago but did not do it because there were so many other things I had on my list of “things to do”. I finally got around to it and all things considered, it seems more relevant today. I have been watching and reading the media clips and trying to look beyond what all the hype to try to figure out what is going on in the background. It is starting to feel like most of what you see and read is just a smoke screen to keep our eye on the right or left hand while the opposite hand is taking the wallet out of your back pocket…..I don’t know but for some reason it just feels that way to me. Anyway, this cartoon is an accumulation of all the silly things that I have observed from the current goofballs in Washington. I say current because I believe that this is nothing that is really new by any stretch of the imagination but for one reason or another, the level has been taken to the power of 10. Enjoy and have a great day.